WHY GIVE ONLINE
Online giving is a personal preference but can be a convenient option for those who call ORBC home.
Wondering if online giving is right for you? Here are a few reasons why others choose to give online:
It’s a step of faith to plan ahead and give online.
Giving online makes it simple.
It’s easy to be consistent with online giving, even if you are sick or out of town.
Giving online allows you to focus on service when you are at church.
If you’re interested in giving digitally, scroll down to learn more about how it works!
EACH ONE MUST DO JUST AS HE HAS PURPOSED IN HIS HEART, NOT GRUDGINGLY OR UNDER COMPULSION, FOR GOD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER.
2 Corinthians 9:7 (NASB95)
How to Give Online
- All members should have a login account to give online
- Click the “Give Now” link below to get started
- The username and password are the same as myORBC
- You may also give when logged in to myORBC
Visitors and One-Time Givers
- It is not necessary to have a login and password to give
- Click on “Give Now” below
- Key in your amount and the area (Tithes/Offerings, Missions, etc.)
- Your email is requested for your receipt and year-end tax information
- Click on “Continue as Guest”
- Input your payment details then click on “I’m Not A Robot”
- A popup screen will ask you to select images of (trees, grass, etc.)
- Verify then click “Give” at the bottom
- A copy of an email receipt will appear and be sent to your email address
- Thank you for giving to the ministry of Oak Ridge Baptist Church
Once logged in either as a Member or Visitor/One-Time Giver you are ready to give.
How to Give By Text
- Text “ORBC” to 73256.
- You will receive a text message reply with a link.
- Click on the link and follow the instructions to give.